We could be fuckin but you wanna live in another state
“The same drug (marijuana) that had been considered fearsome twenty years earlier, when associated with African Americans and Latinos, was refashioned as a relatively harmless drug when associated with whites.”
– The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander (via librarianreadseverything)
- Women: I'm pregnant what should I do?
- Pro life: keep the baby!
- Women: okay! Can I have prenatal vitamins?
- Pro life: what?
- Women: can I have financial help for doctor appointments?
- Pro life: ummm.....
- Women: can I at least get paid maternity leave?
- Pro life: ummm... Excuse me?
- Women: the baby is here can I get financial help?
- Pro life: I'm sorry do we know you?
no, i don’t watch that show, but i do follow its developments extensively via tumblr
Sometimes no matter how much you love and wanna be with someone, they’re just not good for you.
“She loves her coconut oil, shea butter, black soap, olive oil, natural hair, saggy clothes, long dresses, hair wraps, twist outs, lemon water, green tea, grapes, sunflowers, friends, family, and future.
What’s a label? She doesn’t have one”
A carefree black girl (via thedappledsky)
man i love this more than anything